Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hanging in Georgia

So.

At the moment I am in Georgia at my friend Molly's wedding. I drove down from New York with two friends from school, Beth and Rammy. Beth borrowed her parents' car and Rammy found us a place to stay for free in Raleigh, NC last night. And now we are in Savannah at the Holiday Inn. Tonight was the rehearsal dinner...lots of beautiful New York people transported to the deep South...I found myself wanting to ask, "Ummm...excuse me, but I forgot my headshot and I am not really sure I am pretty enough to be at this reception..."

Those of you who know me really well, know that I adore road trips. We stopped along the way in South Carolina called South of the Border. So so so offensive to Mexican people. And yet I laughed at all the stereotypes, which makes me a very bad person.

No comments: