Saturday, June 17, 2006

It's late June and I still don't know what's going on...

Do you know what happens when you don't take care of yourself? You end up passing out in the park and having to spend the weekend in the hospital for exhaustion and dehydration. It's not very fun and then people also think you're retarded because you're 31 and you should, at this point in life, know how to take care of yourself.

When I got out of the hospital I opened my P.O. box and found $1000! Can you believe it? That is so much money! And due to the fact that I am going to have to sell a kidney in order to pay for school, I am extremely grateful!

I also found two great envelopes. The Japanese girl envelope is from my sister, but the criminal envelope is from... well, I actually have no idea, other than it was stamped in Seattle. It had a dollar inside but no note and no return address.

Please send more envelopes! And if you read this blog, tell your friends to send me a dollar!


No comments: