Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Donate!

So you want to donate some money to help me pay for school? Fantastic! At present there are three ways to do it:

1) First, if you have a PayPal account, you can transfer money to me through PayPal. You can also use your credit card, but please be aware that PayPal takes 3% plus 30 cents for each transaction (so, if you give me $1.00 via PayPal, I only get 66 cents).



2) If, like my sister, you prefer not to use PayPal, you can use my snail mail address. Email me and I'll be happy to provide you my real person address.

3) You can buy my artwork. My friend Karin and I are selling artists' proofs from our show, Girls on Film, at $100 per image. I am also selling photographs from my Self Centered series for $100 per image. My original large-format collages sell for $1000 per collage. Take a look at my portfolio or e-mail me at julie@juliebuck.com for more information.

Also...

DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE AT FAME!

If you donate (or purchase) more than $10, I will give you a credit in my final student thesis film. Yes, it's a chance to have your name up in lights, so don't let it pass you by!

No comments: